LXXXI-27 Forest Paths

Yes, YOU CAN Write a poem a day for 30 days!
Start/Restart any time.
Give it a try!!

Moderators: allenitz, AJFolkart

hawkseye
Blueline Seraph

LXXXI-27 Forest Paths

Postby hawkseye » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Bill asked about access to the website where I'd posted my local writing group's contest entries -- I can share it and you'd get an idea what we're about, notes from meetings, etc. But the actual entries are maintained in a password protected environment and only members get the password (meaning you'd need to actually show up at a meeting at least once...) The password layer frees the authors to send their stories/poems/essays elsewhere for publication if they so choose. Thanks for the interest. / Judy

Forest Paths

Gold lights my way
beneath ancient firs
where big-leaf maples
shed their fall attire
left a carpet
upon which I stride.

WayneS
Blueline Seraph

Re: LXXXI-27 Forest Paths

Postby WayneS » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:14 am

Very nice. I'm enjoying walking in the woods this fall on lush carpet. The only problem is the leaves cover some of the smaller, less traveled paths and I suddenly find myself off path facing a fallen tree or a steep incline or a big hole in the ground. But ther's a unique, quiet beauty to the autumn woods that you capture here.

Wayne

allenitz
Forum Director

Postby allenitz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:59 am

very nice. we're missing our trip to the mountains when trees change color - especially the aspens in Colorado where the light changes to a golden glow.

allen
http://herenow.7beats.com/ new poems and new poets every week

Bill_Back
Blueline Seraph

Postby Bill_Back » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 am

Very nice poem.

Thanks for the additional info. I am always curious about groups, there is no group anywhere near me. (Closest group that I can find is two hours away and meets one night per month. Just wouldn't work for me.) Glad your group is close to you.

Bill

Return to “The House of 30 : A perfect Day 4 Poetry AJFolkart, Allen Itz, Moderators”